Purchased a USed Beach comber Hot tub with 90 day warranty from Burlington Century drive location.Picked up March 17, we were going away so hooked up, but wouldnt work, waiting till we returned from vacation on April 2, 2016 and called service.

They came out said it needed parts and would come back, also said it couldnt have been PDI with all the missing parts and not working. It has been 16 days still no parts, no one will answer our many calls or emails. Beyond mad. Had the tub over a month and haven't been able to even use it.

We have asked that our 90 day warranty start once the tub is up and running. We have been very patient, but no one and we have emailed and called over 5 people and called at least 12 times, been on line chats, emails etc, nothing no call returns nothing, I have never seen such bad service or should i say no service or response. Next step is BBB then lawyer.

very frustrated just want a tub that works.DO NOT BUY FROM THEM NO SERVICE AND YOU CANT TALK TO ANYONE.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of beachcomber hot tubs air 750 slb hot tub from Beachcomber Hot Tubs. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $4000 and wants Beachcomber Hot Tubs to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of customer service and being stonewalled. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Beachcomber Hot Tubs for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Beachcomber Hot Tubs?

Comments